Upon completion of our Mobility for Elite Performance course each participant will move better for peak performance and reduce risks of injury.
Our Mobility for Elite Performance course is an invaluable program that provides athletes with instruction to improve and maintain mobility (functional movement) for optimal performance.
Excellent functional movement is necessary to develop elite technique (accuracy and efficiency) and enhance performance skills (power, speed and agility). Without good functional movement athletes not only limit their performance potential but also remain susceptible to significant risks of injury, especially during intense practice and competition.
During 6 sessions spanning 2 weeks you will enhance your mobility and reduce your risk of injury by learning to:
- ♦ Improve body awareness
- ♦ Improve balance
- ♦ Improve posture
- ♦ Improve range of motion
- ♦ Improve motor patterning
- ♦ Improve neuromuscular control
- ♦ Improve movement symmetry
- ♦ Breathe more effectively
- ♦ Reduce movement compensation
Each Mobility for Elite Performance course participant will receive:
- ♦ Individual qualitative stability and movement assessment
- ♦ 6 Small group training sessions (3 per week; coach to athlete ratio of 1:4)
- ♦ Individual coaching on how to enhance functional movement
- ♦ Individual stability program
- ♦ Individual range of motion (stretching) program
- ♦ Mobile device access to instruction and videos of individual stability and stretching programs